Mobile App Development Best Practices – 17.05
- Apple: Send us your feedback and report bugs
- Swift: How to use CoreMotion to obtain sensorial data
- Measuring Ping in iOS Apps: A Simple Solution
- Integrating SwiftUI in UIKit: Seamless Data Communication
- How to identify parts of speech and names in a text with Swift
- Downloading fonts on iOS
- Ranges in Swift explained with code examples
- Making Graph Plotting Function in Jetpack Compose
- Simple implementation of Material 3 switches in Preferences
- Using PreviewParameters and providing Composables to Jetpack Compose Previews
- 30 ideas to reduce your Gradle Build times
- How I added Gamepad Support to Android Virtual Device
- Dart 3.0: Best New Features & Why You Should Care
- React Native: Ultimate Guide to Create a Home Screen Widget for iOS and Android
- Building Obsidian, Tinder’s Design System
- 5 types of bad product managers that no one talks about
- Fundamental Differences of Compose and SwiftUI
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...