- MaterialTabBar – A customizable floating tab bar with a material background
- Introducing Inferno: Metal shaders for SwiftUI
- Building Complex Scroll Animations With New iOS 17 APIs
- Data Structures in Swift
- How to Refactor Your Code with Late Let and Defer
- Are you sure you know how Kotlin Flow works?
- Component-based Approach. Fighting Complexity in Android Applications
- The latest updates to power your growth on Google Play
- New APIs for adaptive layouts in Jetpack Compose
- Understanding Eventbus with kotlin Flow
- Octoverse 2023: annual report about OSS from GitHub
- My favorite coding question to give candidates (and why)
- An Android Developer’s Introduction to Machine Learning
- SplitMetrics acquires App Radar to boost AI-driven app growth solutions
- Mindful drinking app Sunnyside lands $11.5M to launch its AI-powered coach
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!