- Advanced SwiftUI Animations: CustomAnimation
- Adding an Info.plist file to a Swift executable
- How to dismiss Keyboard in SwiftUI
- Xcode Parallel Test Execution of XCUITest is a Joke
- Optimizing work in iOS runtime
- 8 Tips to Optimize your iOS App
- Achieve Compile-Time Safety with Koin in Record Time
- Handling Loading states of Android Paging 3
- Exploring Android 14: Screenshot Detection
- Publishing to F-Droid with Fastlane and Flavors
- Testing Android apps for flaky network situations with Flaker
- droidcon NYC 2023 videos
- KMP Team Workflows with KMMBridge
- Konsist: Protect Kotlin Multiplatform projects from architecture guidelines violations
- Automate Flutter app delivery to AppCenter with GitHub Actions
- Mocking Bluetooth in Flutter: Updated
- Raising the Dead: How to Learn Flutter and Dart by Reviving Old Examples
- FocusBloom – A Kotlin Multiplatform app that helps users enhance their productivity and time management skills
- Tesla releases first API for third-party apps
- One Game, By One Man, On Six Platforms: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Pull vs push architecture for Mobile
- Flaker – About A flaky network simulator for your mobile app
- Crunchyroll has joined the billionaire’s club
- A checkout designed for impulse purchases
- GG: The Journey of Building and Marketing an App
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...