- An Unexpected Behavior of Subclasses in Swift
- How to manage SwiftUI updates with Swift available
- Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Customizations.
- Using Lenses in Swift
- Loading images using coil in Jetpack Compose
- Android App Development in 10 Hours Bootcamp | Android 13
- Constraints and modifier order
- Kotlin | Higher-Order Functions and Lambda Expressions
- Introducing Realm for Dart & Flutter
- Flutter – Advanced Dependency Injection (Best Practice)
- Building a Flutter-WebRTC App: A Complete Guide
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...