- Utilizing Makefiles for Swift projects
- Stress testing on iOS with xcmonkey
- Understanding SwiftUI view lifecycles
- Building custom layout in SwiftUI. Basics.
- Mastering charts in SwiftUI. Basics.
- On the new Point-Free swift-dependencies library
- Composable Architecture
- Swift Learning Roadmap 2023 — The Ultimate Guide
- Custom Popup in SwiftUI
- Process Death & Orientation Change in RecyclerView
- Integrating Google Maps, Places API, and Reverse Geocoding with Jetpack Compose
- How to Avoid Dependency Conflicts in Android Multi-Module Apps
- Mastering The Gradle Dependency Tree
- Building a Language Learning App with Compose
- How to make a complete app / site association with Universal Links
- Setup A Self Modifiable List Of Data In Jetpack Compose
- Adopting Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile(KMM) on 9GAG App
- How Fast Is React Native New Architecture?
- 50 Flutter Interview Question for 1 year experience
- Intermediate Data Engineering Road Map 2023: Big Data, Cloud Computing, and More
- Today’s Software Developers Will Stop Coding Soon
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 30.01
iOS Native iOS Touch Events w/ Rust SwiftUI — Using Frames To Align Use Core ML To Build a Minority...
What’s New In Kotlin 1.8 – Multiplatform Mobile and Native
In this video, Pamela chats about some of the Kotlin 1.8.0 updates relating to Kotlin/Native and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile.
The most popular cross-platform frameworks
It seems that Flutter has become mainstream in 2021 and it is unlikely that anything will stop its growth.
WhatIf – Fluent syntactic sugar of Kotlin
Fluent Kotlin expressions for handling single if-else statements, nullable, collections, and boolean. Gradle Add the dependency below to your module’s build.gradle file:...
Jetpack Compose Codelabs
This repository contains a set of Android Studio projects to help you learn about Compose in Android. Each sample contains...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 26.01
iOS ChatGPT in an iOS Shortcut — Worlds Smartest HomeKit Voice Assistant Multi-select Filter in Swift Prevent copy & paste...