- SwiftUI: How to trigger animations from outside the View scope?
- Inspecting Xcode’s build system graph at ease
- Mastering ViewThatFits
- How to update widgets for StandBy mode
- SwiftData: A Comprehensive Guide to Data Persistence in iOS with CoreData
- Animatable Dual Axis Graph
- Understanding Kotlin’s Special Types: Any, Unit, and Nothing
- AIDL: The Android Developer’s Bridge Between Processes
- BasicTextField2: A TextField of Dreams
- Ace your live coding interview: Android
- 5 quick animations to make your Compose app stand out
- Kotlin Sequence vs Collection: Which to choose?
- Bringing New Input Support to Desktop AVD
- LocalSend – An open source cross-platform alternative to AirDrop
- Building Responsive UIs in Flutter: A Short Guide
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!