- Flexible Continuous Integration for iOS
- Attempting to connect a tvOS app to an iOS app with DeviceDiscoveryUI
- Parallax header effect in SwiftUI using CoordinateSpace
- Spotlight on: Passkeys
- Statically-typed JSON payload in Swift
- Learning SwiftUI, when you already know UIKit
- Create Custom Jetpack Compose Animations
- Migrating to Jetpack Compose: a step by step journey
- Why you need ViewModels and why you don’t
- Introducing the Android UI design hub
- Using Kover for Effective Code Coverage in Kotlin Projects
- Technology Radar 2023 For Android Developers
- Network Connectivity Service using callbackFlow and Jetpack Compose
- Using PreviewParameters and providing Composables to Jetpack Compose Previews
- Tips and tricks for exploring a new codebase
- Designing a Step Goal Live Activity
- Why an Engineering Manager Should Not Review Code
- Why We Over-Engineer Software (and How to Break the Habit)
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...