Pavel Durov showed a prototype of Telegram for Apple Vision Pro (VisionOS). Pictures and unicorns all over the wall! And are you adapting your product to the new headset?
- Handle TabView data in a type-safe way with Enums
- Preparing your App for Voice Over: Accessibility Value
- Why mobile apps need a good abstraction?
- SwiftData Dynamic Sorts and Filters
- Unit Test Expected Failures in Swift
- Navigating Pitfalls – When to Use derivedStateOf with remember(key) in Jetpack Compose
- Android: Jetpack Glance with Hilt
- Android WorkManager: Popular Interview Questions and Answers
- Compare Compose and View performance
- The secret to Android’s improved memory on 1B+ Devices: The latest Android Runtime update
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!