- Applying metal shader to text in SwiftUI
- AppKit vs SwiftUI: Stable vs Shiny
- Adaptative Views That Fit Anywhere in SwiftUI
- Augmented Reality’s RoomPlan for iOS: Getting Started
- How to Create a Flexible View With SwiftUI Layou
- Unified Swift/SwiftUI Library Deployment
- TipKit Examples – An example project for the TipKit framework
- Swift Transformers – Swift Package to implement a transformers-like API in Swift
- Google Play Billing Samples – Samples for Google Play In-app Billing
- A glimpse of K2 in Now In Android
- State Holders in Jetpack Compose
- Tabbed Navigation for Android TV using Jetpack Compose
- Add Shake Animations to your Composable
- The most important aspect of the Kotlin flow operator — combine()
- My $0->$100m->$0 in 5 years story
- Simple APIs are elegant APIs
- Junior to senior: An action plan for engineering career success
- A Flexible Framework for Effective Pair Programming
- Moving faster
- 5 common code patterns slowing down your app
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...