Mobile App Development Best Practices – 14.03
- Building Large-Scale Apps with SwiftUI: A Guide to Modular Architecture
- Using Swift’s Type System To Model Behaviour
- Exploring Physics With SpriteKit and SwiftUI
- 5 reasons I still feel SwiftUI is premature
- How to Handle Tap Gestures on Widgets?
- Sampling Profiler & Rogue case of App Profiling
- How the introduction of notification runtime permissions in Android 13 affects conversion from push notifications
- Packaging Native Code with Prefab: A Solution for Imported Prebuilt Binaries
- Mastering Android App Performance: Analyzing Bottlenecks with Perfetto
- The Case Against Relying Solely on DRY
- Visualizing direction and the use of arrows
- Navigating New UI: How to Ease Users into Major Changes
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...