- SDWebImageSwiftUI – SwiftUI Image loading and Animation framework
- App Store submissions now open for the latest OS releases
- How To Visualize The Safe Area
- Working With UIViewRepresentable
- StateObject vs ObservedObject
- Different ways to map over Dictionary in Swift
- Understanding Container Background for Widget in iOS 17
- Building the WhatToEat Experience on Android
- Success Story: How FlowMVI has changed the fate of our project
- Parallax effect in Jetpack Compose
- Animate borders in Jetpack Compose
- Building Media-Rich Android Apps with MediaCodec and Vendor Extensions
- Integrating React Native as an SDK into a Native Android App
- How to Improve Performance in Flutter: Replace SizedBox with Compile-Time Constants
- Philosophy of coroutines
- Yandex has put AppMetrica’s code into opensource
- LÖVE – An awesome 2D game framework for Lua
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...