- Backend Driven Development for iOS Developers
- SwiftUI 5: What’s New In ScrollView
- iOS Architecture Essentials: Choosing Between Closures and Protocols
- The Ultimate Guide to Building Scalable SwiftUI Apps: Master the Art of Modular Architecture
- Google Play allows NFTs
- How to create a chatbot with Firebase Firestore and ChatGPT on Android
- Android App Optimization: Strategies for Performance and Battery Efficiency
- Deep Dive Into Android OS Fundamentals
- My Takeaways From The Droidcon Berlin 2023
- Redwood – Multiplatform reactive UI for Android, iOS, and web using Kotlin and Jetpack Compose
- How To Manage State In Your Flutter App With State Groups
- Chronon — A Declarative Feature Engineering Framework
- CodeGen2: a new open-source model for coding
- 27 Must-Read Software Development Books for 2023
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...