- Short Introduction to Multithreading and Thread-Safe Operations in Swift
- EventKitUI Framework in iOS 17
- Swift Macros: Extend Swift with New Kinds of Expressions
- Apple Has Done It Again. And no, I’m NOT talking about Vision Pro.
- How to preview UIView in Xcode Previews
- Kotlin Coroutines Tutorial for Android: Getting Started
- Super-charge your Android Developer Workflow with Chat-GPT
- How to Avoid Multiple onClick Events on Jetpack Compose Buttons
- React Native ECharts, Victory Native, or React Native Chart Kit
- Build A Realtime Photo Sharing App with Supabase & Riverpod
- To Build A Top Performing Team, Ask For 85% Effort
- Live Comment System Design
- Technical Debt Has Taken Over The Economy
- UI & UX micro tips: best of the best
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...