- Nimble – A Matcher Framework for Swift and Objective-C
- Smooth Moves: 🪄 Unleash the Magic of SwiftUI Animations
- How to Customize Toolbar and Navigation Bar in SwiftUI
- Harnessing The Power of Async/Await in SwiftUI: Revolutionizing Concurrency in iOS Development
- Designing for spatial computing: from iOS and iPadOS to visionOS
- Android Interview Questions for Mid to Senior-Level Developers
- Building the Flappy Musk.eteer Arcade Game with Jetpack Compose
- Microsoft is abandoning VBScript
- What is Design-Driven Development?
- AR for everyone: How to build accessible augmented reality UX
- How Giphy Delivers 10 Billion GIFs a Day to 1 Billion Users
- Character.AI introduces group chats where people and multiple AIs can talk to each other
- Consumers to spend 50 billion hours in shopping apps in 2023
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!