- A few Xcode debugging tips
- Unidirectional flow in Swift
- Floating Action Button in SwiftUI
- Mastering SSL Pinning in Swift: No Third-Party Libraries Required
- Protocol Oriented Programming: Prioritizing Flexibility and Reusability
- Learn how to unleash the Power of Automatic Grammar Agreement in Swift
- Find unused code in Swift
- Implementing Dark Mode and using CGColor
- Unlocking the Art: A Guide to Generating Code with Kotlin Symbol Processor
- Implementing in-app subscriptions and products using Jetpack Compose
- WhatsApp Home Screen Design in Jetpack Compose
- Cracking the Kotlin Interview
- Android Custom Tab Material Layout With Dynamic Padding
- Mastering Kotlin: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Productivity Ninja
- How we improved our Android apps performance by up to 24%
- Android unit testing at Zenjob
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...