- All new frameworks presented at WWDC23
- WWDC 2023: What’s New In Swift
- WWDC 2023: What’s New In UIKit
- WWDC 2023: What’s New In SwiftUI
- Swift Result Builders: Getting Started
- New SwiftUI Support for MapKit in Xcode 15
- Wear OS home workouts with Health Services
- Use Android Knowledge to build side hustles
- Create a photo grid with multiselect behavior using Jetpack Compose
- Testing Android Flows in ViewModel with Turbine
- Gradle Deep Dive — Demystifying the Groovy Script
- Designing the latest generation of Uber Navigation: maps built for ridesharing
- 10 scariest UI /UX design mistakes
- The Surprising Power of Documentation
- Self-healing code is the future of software development
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...