- Unit Test the Observation Framework
- Destroy dependency injection in Swift
- Sensory feedback in SwiftUI
- SwiftUI: Multilevel MVVM
- 7 Spectacular Project-Based Tutorials for Learning Swift and SwiftUI
- Advanced Memory Management in iOS: Exploring ARC, Manual Retain-Release, and Memory Leaks
- A Day in the Life of a SwiftUI View
- Resaca – Scope ViewModels to a Composable
- How to Build a Video Recorder With CameraX in Android
- Introducing Iris Mock: An easier way to mock network calls on Android
- Jetpack Compose Custom Hideable Bottom Sheet
- Kotlin asSequence: The Key to Efficient Collections
- Kotlin Illustrated – Data Classes and Destructuring
- Konsist and Conquer: Embracing the World of Dynamic Testing
- What is Retrofit
- Flutter Navigation and Routing: A Complete Guide
- Why We Never Manage State with Global Variable in Flutter
- Research: Quantifying GitHub Copilot’s impact on code quality
- 2-Minute Rule to Become a Master at Coding — Atomic Habits
- Relationship community app Keepler wants to guide you through your dating journey
- Clash of Clans and Clash Royale are coming to PC
- How Duolingo designs product (and why)
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...