Sensor Tower is conducting layoffs. Rumor has it that 40 out of 270 people have been laid off, with all the tops – CEO, CFO, CMO and others. It would be interesting to read about the reasons if the company in 2021 claimed to be profitable. Also in 2020 the company made 45 million, but it had 75 employees then. We can assume that the bloated staff brought it down, but then why they are laying off the tops is unclear. Anyway, the Sensor Tower blog hasn’t published anything interesting for six months, so we don’t need to wait for any more valuable reports.
- Shake to undo in a SwiftUI app
- SwiftUI Sensory Feedback
- Develop with Cocoa for Apple Devices without using Objective-C
- SwiftDataKit: Unleashing Advanced Core Data Features in SwiftData
- An Architecture for Behaviour-Driven Development in Swift
- SwiftUI Guide: Triggering Actions Solely on First View Appearance
- Dynamic Island SwiftUI Demo like Telegram
- UI Examples – Collection of small, reusable code snippets for user-friendly UI
- Compose a Compose Button by composing Composable functions
- Paging 3 on Android
- How We Made SPACE INVADERS: World Defense, an AR game powered by ARCore
- Understanding Density-Independent Pixels
- Complex SemanticMatchers for Compose UI Testing
- Kotlin Contracts: Empowering Your Code for Better Quality
- Android Jetpack Compose: The Perfect Splash Screen
- Flutter State Management: Provider, BLoC, GetX, Riverpod, GetIt and MobX
- What is BuildContext in Flutter
- GitHub Actions Reducing Duplication / Boilerplate
- 7 simple habits of the top 1% of engineers
- The Debugging Dilemma – Why So Many Beginners Give Up on Programming
- New Moments app helps maintain personal and professional relationships
- Most downloaded apps in August 2023
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...