- Build A To Do List App using SwiftData
- Dependency Injection Demystified
- @backDeployed to extend function availability to older OS releases
- Creating a Circle Loader Animation in SwiftUI
- How to Use Material Nodes in Reality Composer Pro’s Shader Graph
- Learn rememberCoroutineScope – Mastering Side Effects
- Getting Started With SQLDelight in Android Development
- Boost your Android Developer Workflow with Chat-GPT!
- Demystifying Kotlin’s Channel Flows
- 10 Questions and Answers about ViewModels in Android
- Modularization of mobile applications at scale
- Invisible Details of Interaction Design
- The 8 Must-Have Productivity Apps for Programmers in 2023
- Confirmed: Code Coverage Is a Useless Management Metric
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...