- BigUIPaging – A collection of SwiftUI views for handling pages of content
- SwiftUI to destroy the Publishing Industry
- Understanding Discardable Results in Swift
- Tackling Memory Limitations in iOS: A Deep Dive
- Data Flow & Data Sharing using SwiftUI
- @preconcurrency: Incremental migration to concurrency checking
- Design Patterns in Swift (Abstract Factory)
- Migrate your Production app from Room to SQLDelight
- Shimmer & Shadow Loading Effect Animation with Jetpack Compose
- Creating Dynamic Background Blur with Jetpack Compose in Android
- Understanding Jetpack Compose Measuring: A Deep Dive
- Implementing Parallax Carousel from SwiftUI to Jetpack Compose
- Native App Passkeys: Native implementation vs WebView Implementation
- Flutter’s Event Loop and Microtask Queue: A Comprehensive Guide
- Characteristics of Code Quality
- Forty Years Of Programming
- Visualizing Data with Python – A free course from IBM
- Comprehensive Rust – A free Rust course
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!