GitHub has opened an interesting Innovation Graph portal, which breaks down the site’s statistics by different countries and regions. There are the most used languages, the number of fluffs, repositories, etc. For example, Kotlin and Objective-C in general overtake Swift in the number of active repositories. The graphs are nice and the data is interesting, so I recommend it.
- SF Symbols 5 released
- SwiftFormat Automation for iOS apps
- Swift Splash visionOS Sample Code
- Changes to URL string parsing in iOS 17
- Split your data easily and efficiently with .chunked()
- SwiftUI: Adaptable Stack
- Using Core Data and Swift Data side by side
- API Calls with iOS Combine
- Style your TipKit Tips
- Thread safety in Swift with actors
- Jetpack Compose on Fire: The Latest Koin 3.5 Features
- Konsist: First experience with the new linter for Kotlin
- Dependency Injection vs Service Location
- Strategies for automatically refreshing data on Android using Kotlin Flow
- Exploring the Power of Live Data in Kotlin: A Comprehensive Guide with Examples
- Delegation Pattern To Write Reusable Compose Components
- Using Android’s new Credential Manager API
- Mastering Jetpack Compose Performance With Examples
- Hacking LazyList in Android Jetpack Compose
- New Component Activity’s Edge to Edge is Amazing
- The Unit Testing Diet Sample App – Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) example
- AnyPass – A Compose Multiplatform app for your all-in-one password management
- Arrange Buttons in a Row With ToggleButtons Flutter Widget
- Thermal Print With Flutter
- Open Interpreter – OpenAI’s Code Interpreter in your terminal, running locally
- Readability: Google’s Temple to Engineering Excellence
- How LinkedIn Adopted Protocol Buffers to Reduce Latency by 60%
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!