Mobile App Development Best Practices – 09.03
- Advanced Techniques for Complex Apps in Swift
- Server-Driven UI using SwiftUI
- Fast and reliable iOS builds with Bazel at Mercari
- Animatable Properties in SwiftUI
- What’s new in Swift 5.8
- Context: The Missing Feature of Programming Languages
- Android Jetpack Compose and Atomic Design
- The Case Against Relying Solely on Unit Test Coverage
- Kotlin Isn’t Null-Safe Yet. Here Are 3 Gotchas
- Surviving a Downturn: Strategies for Reorganizing Your Tech Company During Tough Economic Times
- Should you tell the interviewer that you’ve already seen the question
- Top 8 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...