- Advanced Techniques for Complex Apps in Swift
- Server-Driven UI using SwiftUI
- Fast and reliable iOS builds with Bazel at Mercari
- Animatable Properties in SwiftUI
- What’s new in Swift 5.8
- Context: The Missing Feature of Programming Languages
- Android Jetpack Compose and Atomic Design
- The Case Against Relying Solely on Unit Test Coverage
- Kotlin Isn’t Null-Safe Yet. Here Are 3 Gotchas
- Surviving a Downturn: Strategies for Reorganizing Your Tech Company During Tough Economic Times
- Should you tell the interviewer that you’ve already seen the question
- Top 8 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 28.09
iOS Decodable CoreData: A Proof-of-Concept for Building Offline-First iOS Apps The Future of Accessing User Location in SwiftUI Create SPM...
What is Dependency Injection
The primary goal of dependency injection is to reduce the coupling between components by removing the dependency resolution responsibility from...
Dependency Management in a Multi-Module Project – THIS Is How You Need to Do It
⭐ Learn how to make apps scale with a multi-module architecture.
Raspberry Pi 5 microcomputer unveiled
At launch, the Raspberry Pi 5 will come with several RAM options: $60 for the 4GB version and $80 for...
Cashew – Personal finances on Flutter
Cashew is a full-fledged, feature-rich application designed to empower users in managing their finances effectively. Built using Flutter – with...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.09
Swipe Actions from Scratch, Effective code reviews for Android developers, WebP exploit and more!