- Creating your first app shortcut
- Understanding Text Case And Capitalization In SwiftUI
- iOS App Modularization: Strategies for Large-Scale Applications and Dependency Management
- Custom Traits and SwiftUI
- Calculating a Smooth Clock Hands Animation
- Distributing Work Between Actors
- Programmatic Navigation with SwiftUI
- Structure Oriented Programming VS Protocol Oriented Programming in Swift
- Interview questions: what are reference types in Swift
- Tabman – A powerful paging view controller with interactive indicator bars
- Picture-Perfect Code: Uploading Images to the Server with Kotlin and Jetpack Compose using a RESTful API
- The Diffing Dilemma! All about diffing with LazyLists!
- FlowOn | Kotlin. The Importance of Thread Safety
- The Ultimate Guide to Android Splash Screen Animations – Splash API
- The problem with Coroutines stateIn operator and how to solve it
- The alpha version of Telecom Jetpack has been released
- Advanced Dart in Flutter: Elevating Your Development Skills
- How to Test Native Features in Flutter Apps with Patrol and Codemagic
- Why Kotlin Multiplatform Won’t Succeed
- Skip – A transpiler for converting SwiftUI iOS apps into Android Kotlin Compose apps
- Real-Time Analytics for Mobile App Crashes using Apache Pinot
- The Architecture Behind A One-Person Tech Startup
- How We Reduced our Google Cloud Bills by 50 Percent
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...