- Faster iOS performance debugging with ETTrace
- Debugging universal links
- Thread safety in Swift with locks
- Image Tracking and Detection using AR-Kit
- Meeting Room – A real-time meeting room app built with Jetpack Compose
- How I removed ads from the Spotify app
- Leveraging Kotlin Function Arguments Helper
- OpenAI will hold its first developer conference on November 6
- What is Nullable type
- How to advance as Software Engineer. How to be a more Senior Software Engineer
- Duolingo launches math and music lessons
- Voiijer app – a social community for nature lovers and explorers
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...