- App Store Connect Swift SDK – The Swift SDK to work with the App Store
- Reducing JPEG UIImage RAM Usage by 50%
- Smart Open Xcode
- SwiftData Saving Changes
- Objective-C Internals
- SwiftData Basics Tutorial: How to Easily Persist Data in SwiftUI
- Running Automated Tests via CI Pipelines: GitHub Actions
- Migrating to the Observation framework in SwiftUI
- Notification action buttons with images in iOS
- Jetpack Compose Permissions: A Quick and Easy Guide
- Android Lint workflow using Github Actions
- Transforming UseCase: Embracing Fluent and Functional Approach
- Supercharging Continuous Integration with Gradle
- Google Shutting down Firebase Dynamic Links
- Understanding and Building a Replacement for Firebase Dynamic Links
- Boosting Flutter Integration tests execution speed in pipeline by 3x!
- How to Build Toxic Software Teams
- Spotify unveils new A/B testing platform Confidence
- AI Companion App – A lightweight stack to create and host your own AI companions
- Whatsapp’s multi-year drop in downloads has stopped
- The Power of Streak: Increasing the Engagement of Learning Apps
Roblox paid out $741 million to game creators in 2023
Last year, about a hundred Roblox games brought in more than $1 million, with nine games bringing in at least...
What Windows 12 Mobile could be
It's been nearly a decade since Windows phones effectively ceased to exist, but fans still hold on to the memory...
Vortex – High-performance particle effects for SwiftUI
Vortex is a powerful, high-performance particle system library for SwiftUI, allowing you to create beautiful effects such as fire, rain,...
Mobile App Development Trends – 21.02
Core Data migrations, Refining Compose API, State-of-the-art Open Models and more!
Apple Maps Bottom Sheet
In this video, I’m going to show how to place Modal Sheet over the Tab Bar just like Apple Maps...
Groq speeds up language models
Overall, LPUs could improve AI application deployment and provide an alternative to Nvidia's A100 and H100 chips, which are widely...