- Helpful Swift Libraries to Boost Your iOS App Development
- How to Build a Custom Component in SwiftUI
- Side Menu in IOS SwiftUI
- Combine Sinks and the Unretained Retain Cycle
- How to Bridge Async/await Functions to Combine’s Future Type in Swift
- Extend Android’s Room Abstraction Capability Further with KSP
- Using Jetpack Credential Manager to save and retrieve passwords in-app
- Leverage Multi-Window and Activity Embedding
- Guide to Good Android App Architetture
- How to Build an Android Ecommerce App with Medusa
- 7 Useful React Native Libraries You Should Use in Your Next Project
- Mistakes that Flutter Developers Should Stop Doing
- My Hardest Bug Ever
- Machine learning roadmap from zero to pro [complete] — 2023
- Two strategies to drive screenshot testing in Mobile projects
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...