- Billboard – Beautiful and privacy-friendly Ads for your app
- Data-Oriented-Design — A Swift Introduction
- Mastering Swift Foundation Formatter API. Custom Format Styles
- SwiftUI apps at scale
- Swift Observation from Scratch
- Difference Between Implicit and Explicit Animations in SwiftUI
- The Ultimate Guide to Building SwiftData Applications
- A flexible, modern Android app architecture: complete step-by-step
- Native UI and multiplatform Compose with Redwood
- How to build a Clean SSEClient Flow
- Implementing Single Source of Truth in Android
- Migrating from Android API level 30 to 31/32 or App Crashing After Updating Target SDK
- 4 Flutter Open Source Projects From Which You Can Learn A Lot! (2023)
- Error Handling In My Flutter App
- How to Cluster Markers with FlutterMap
- How to build a collision-based game using Flutter and Flame
- From Hacking to Shipping: Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile at Hootsuite
- A Case: How To Design A Medical App
- 5 Mac accessories for developers
- Accelerating Success: Decoding the Weekly Sprint Velocity of the International Mobile Team
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...