Butternut Box, a British startup that delivers healthy food (!) to dogs, has received as much as $354 million in a new round 🦮 The company promises “human quality” ingredients (!!!), tested and tried (!!!) by real people (!!!!), but interestingly enough. In the UK, it’s estimated that 65% of dogs are overweight, so healthy dog food is fine. And also, in 2022, the pet food market (globally) will be $100 billion, with dog food accounting for over 40% of that segment. So even a small share of it is quite big in absolute money. And 354 million doesn’t seem fantastic anymore. And what startup/app for dog owners would you think of?
- How to be better iOS Developer using this tips
- Advanced Swift Actors: Re-entrancy and Interleaving
- Advanced iOS Memory Management Techniques
- Building a searchable map with SwiftUI and MapKit
- How to Modularize an iOS App
- Simple Jetpack Compose Tabs With Fragments
- Different Ways to Achieve Function Composition in Kotlin
- Kotlin Context Receivers — misunderstood and underestimated feature
- Build a Real-Time Meeting App for Android with Jetpack Compose
- Material 3 Adaptive: Making Responsive Layouts with Jetpack Compose easily
- Migrating an Android app to iOS with KMP
- React Native Performance Measuring and Monitoring Tools
- How to execute an Android intent in Flutter
- AppFlowy – An open-source alternative to Notion
- From Zero to SaaS: The 10 Tools for Building Your SaaS App
- What’s hot in mobile App UI/UX design in 2023?
- How we built the Tinder API Gateway
- How to Thrive at a New Mobile Engineering Position
- How Google Stores 10,000 Petabytes of Data Efficiently
- $354 million: Butternut Box – delivering healthy dog food
- Qept is a simple note-taking app where you have to write to yourself
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...