- App Intents Spotlight integration using Shortcuts
- CollectionOfOne in Swift
- Demystifying Opaque Types in Swift
- A Deep Dive Into Observation: A New Way to Boost SwiftUI
- Amethyst – Nostr client for Android
- TextInputLayout Censoring with Password-like Method
- Experimenting with Android Studio Bot
- Unlocking the power of Jetpack Compose, Fragments, Stateflow, and ViewModels: A Comprehensive Guide
- Optimising Page Load Times in Flipkart Mobile App
- The Complete Guide to Deploy Flutter Builds Using App Center
- Stay Technical While Leading Your Team
- Free course on Natural Language Processing (NLP) from The Hugging Face
- The hardest part of building software is not coding, it’s requirements
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...