- New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
- Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift
- Comparing the Performance of the Top 6 Analytics SDKs for iOS
- Mastering Observation framework in Swift
- How to Optimize Your iOS App Performance
- Understanding SwiftUI ViewModifiers: A Comprehensive Guide
- Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
- Elegant Event Handling in Kotlin – A Refactoring Walkthrough
- Rise of Jetpack Media 3 — Revolutionising Media Playback on Android
- Android 14 is live in AOSP
- Migration: Gson to Kotlinx.Serialization
- Scratch Card in Android jetpack compose
- Supercharge Your Flutter Development: Top Plugins to Boost Productivity
- Pushing Flutter to the Limit: The Ultimate Guide to Reducing Flutter App Size
- 7 Tips to Boost .NET MAUI Mobile App Performance
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!