- Exploring the new Preview Macro with SwiftUI and UIKit
- Linking C++ static library in iOS project
- Selection and PieCharts in iOS 17
- Running Code When Your View Appears
- Swift Typo Detector
- Plussing your iOS app
- Crush – Code with Core Data in a Swifty way
- Step-by-Step Guide to Screenshot Testing in Android
- Refactoring Multi-Module Kotlin Project With Konsist
- Compose Interoperability in Espresso Tests
- Making ADB a little bit dynamic
- The onBackPressed Is Now Deprecated in Android 13 and Might Need Major Changes in Existing Apps
- Ivy Wallet: money manager
- MPV – A video player for Android
- Things to look forward to in React Native
- Flutter App Architecture with Riverpod
- Building a Gmail-Like Email App with Flutter and Python Backend
- Tech leading as a mobile engineer at Monzo
- Bézier curves
- The Worst Programmer I Know
- Vector search for dummies
- Apple has opened up an “Apps by Apple” section
- Supercell and Chess.com announced a one-month partnership
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...