Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.05
- The power of overlays in SwiftUI
- Double Protocol Conformance
- Discover how @MainActor works
- Building Better iOS Apps with Swift Composable Architecture
- Creating Reusable Views with Custom Flow Layout in Swift
- How We Accidentally DoS-ed Ourselves with Kotlin Coroutines
- Dispatchers in Kotlin Coroutines
- Exploring Ktor: An Alternative To Retrofit For HTTP Requests In Android
- Fancy animated UI with AGSL shaders in Jetpack Compose
- How to optimize your Android app for large screens (And what NOT to do!)
- An Opinionated View on KMM
- Flutter: How to prevent Screenshots and Screen Recording in the Flutter App iOS & Android
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...