- MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
- How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using SPM and version control
- A New Approach to Testing in Swift
- Sync Data in SwiftUI Using NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore
- Optimizing Binaries – How Does the Linker Help Reduce App Size
- The SOLID principles with practical examples in Swift
- How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
- Break Your Android Build Before Your Customers or Adversaries Do
- Jetpack Compose Side Effects in Details
- Understanding the Difference Between KSP and KAPS in Kotlin
- Introducing RVTimeTracker – RecyclerView Time Tracker
- Android Custom Views — 1 (Matrix & PorterDuffXfermode )
- How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
- Flutter: Seamless multi-device debugging
- Introducing Carbon for React Native
- Everything you need to know about Enum with Flutter and Dart
- Which open-source monospaced font is best for coding?
- Lessons from debugging a tricky direct memory leak
- Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
- How a Pricing Change Led to a Revolt by Unity’s Video Game Developers
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...