- visionOS 30 Days – Daily coding lessons
- How to use type erasure in Swift with a real example
- Advanced async testing: Unstructured concurrency
- Animate background with color gradient in SwiftUI
- Understanding iOS Memory Management With Toy Analogies
- Debugging Google Maps App Issue on Android
- Debugging the recomposition in Jetpack Compose
- Clok: The math behind the clock
- Firebase Analytics in Flutter app
- Understanding Keys, Elements, RenderObjects and their interplay in Flutter
- The State of Mobile Experience 2023 – Embrace Report
- A Realistic Day of a Product Manager’s Life at Microsoft
- Vertical vs. Horizontal Cards: Which Are Better?
- Tidal Cycles – Live coding music with Algorithmic patterns
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...