- SwiftUI: Trailing label TextField
- Embracing CloudKit
- SwiftUI Data Flow 2023
- Create an Interactive Widget Using App Intents
- Async Animations in SwiftUI
- DI in SwiftUI
- Animate SF Symbols with symbolEffect
- Migrate RecyclerView to Lazy list
- Two-Way Communication Between Fragments in a Multi-Module Android Project while maintaining loose coupling
- Animated action menu
- Build Interactive Live Streaming Android App with Video SDK using Java
- Exploring SharedFlow in Kotlin: Understanding tryEmit() and the Importance of Buffers
- Paging in Android Jetpack compose: from caching data with Room to displaying in Lazycolumn
- Reduce Boilerplate When Running Kotlin Tests
- Shorebird: CodePush & Over-the-Air Updates for Flutter Apps
- Explore Animated Loader In Flutter
- Profiling React Native Apps With iOS and Android Tools
- Moneyball for Software Teams – An Imperfect Heuristic for Quantifying Dev Performance
- The Story of Samsung’s OneUI
- Building Real-time Machine Learning Foundations at Lyft
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...