- Axiomatic and Brain-sized Coding in Swift for Creating Systems of Any Scale
- A Full SwiftUI Emitter Node
- Making the most of Bitrise CI for iOS
- SwiftUI Animation Mechanism
- Using Swift’s Types as Domain-Specific Languages
- Tips and Tricks for Using ContainerRelativeShape in SwiftUI
- Kotlin Inline, Noinline, Crossinline, Reified
- A 5-Step Process to Refactor Your Old, Untestable Codebase and Improve Its Quality
- Creating Pager Animations in Jetpack Compose
- Touch Feedback Animation like Spotify in Jetpack Compose
Mobile App Development Trends – 21.02
Core Data migrations, Refining Compose API, State-of-the-art Open Models and more!
Apple Maps Bottom Sheet
In this video, I’m going to show how to place Modal Sheet over the Tab Bar just like Apple Maps...
Groq speeds up language models
Overall, LPUs could improve AI application deployment and provide an alternative to Nvidia's A100 and H100 chips, which are widely...
PhotoView – An ImageView with zoom through gestures
PhotoView is an ImageView component for Android that enables zoom functionality through diverse touch gestures. This project has been forked...
Mobile App Development Trends – 20.02
From Fragile to Agile, Same App 15 Times, How to be a -10x Engineer and more!
Google is testing the use of AI in Play Store
Most of the information posted in the App Highlights section is about the app's features.