- touchHLE – High-level emulator for iPhone OS apps
- Modular Navigation in SwiftUI: A Comprehensive Guide
- Using Real-World Analogies to Demystify Creational Design Patterns in Swift
- How to Observe Data Changes in SwiftData Using Persistent History Tracking
- Mastering iOS Debugging with User Defaults
- Kotlin 1.9.20 Released
- ComposeNumericRoller – Dynamic digit animations in Android using Jetpack Compose
- The Android Backstage of Mercado Libre Warehouses
- Hilt Version 1.1.0
- Best Practises For Writing Testable Code In Kotlin
- Kotlin Multiplatform Is Stable and Production-Ready
- Kotlin Multiplatform by Tutorials
- Ahead of the Curve: Rubikkube’s Kotlin Multiplatform Journey
- A Complete Guide on “Login with WhatsApp” in Flutter Apps (w/ backend)
- Sheet, dialog, or snackbar — what should a designer go for?
- Redesigning Swiggy’s new user onboarding — A product design case study
- How Discord Stores Trillions of Messages — Curious Case of System Design
- The Worst Code I Ever Wrote, And Why I’m Still Happy About It
- 3Q23 Mobile Ad Network Trends
- Hopping instead of hustling: Survey tells us how developers are taking care of business
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...