- Elevate User Experience: Create Default Avatars in SwiftUI
- Streamlining Similar View Controllers: A Swift Tutorial to Embrace the Refactor Mindset
- Mastering StoreKit 2
- How to automate taking screenshots with fastlane for iOS
- Stable Diffusion AI – SD client app for Android
- How I became an Android Developer
- Android 13 Runtime Notification Permission: XML & Jetpack Compose Guide
- Debugging Alarms with ADB
- Using String Resources in a ViewModel
- How To Use Lints In Flutter
- Storing data from the Flutter app → Google Sheets
- Enhance your React Native Application Performance
- How DoorDash Migrated from StatsD to Prometheus
- ORIDE — UX Case Study
- Amazon Clinic launched in all states
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...