- Mastering Enums in Swift: A Comprehensive Guide
- SwiftUI: The difference between List and LazyVStack
- SwiftUI – Relationship between View and ViewModel in a MVVM architectural pattern
- How Senior iOS Engineers Style Code: Performance And Clarity
- Different ways to handle Android Gradle dependencies
- How to Handle Automatic Content Resizing when keyboard is visible in Jetpack Compose
- Kotlin Generics Explaind: Mastering in, out, and where
- Building an Android System Design Architecture for Efficient Image Uploads with Clean Architecture
- Android Studio Flamingo Beta 4 is now available
- System Design Interview Survival Guide (2023): Preparation Strategies and Practical Tips
- How Duolingo drives subscription conversion
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...