- Unit Testing with async/await
- iOS Interview Guide: Custom higher-order functions in Swift
- Modularised Navigation in SwiftUI — An Enum-based Approach
- The Large Title UINavigationBar Glitches and How to Fix Them
- Localization testing in Xcode
- SwiftUI Tutorial: Navigation
- iTorrent – iOS Torrent client
- Indie Games Fund: Apply for support from Google Play’s $2M fund in Latin America
- How to create a chatbot with Firebase Firestore and PaLM on Android
- Try the K2 compiler in your Android projects
- Android Worldwide July 2023
- Gradle Cache: Your build’s best friend
- Firebase Dynamic Links Depricated! Migrate to Android App Links
- Passing events from Composable functions to MVI ViewModels
- Intercepting Ktor Network Responses in Kotlin Multiplatform
- A Deep Look Into Flutter Databases
- How we reduced bundle size by 15% with patching package
- Explaining Vector Databases in 3 Levels of Difficulty
- 5 UX Secrets Behind the Success of Threads App by Meta
- Bloom teaches Generation Z about investing
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...