Mobile App Development Best Practices – 01.03
- View Composition using ViewModifiers in SwiftUI
- Using Swift Concurrency with Coordinator Pattern
- How to create a hero animation in SwiftUI?
- Building a GPT Client for iOS with SwiftUI
- Setting Up Different Environments in SwiftUI: Command Line Arguments and Build Configurations
- From Figma to Composables in Android Studio with Ease
- Unleashing the Power of Kotlin: 8 Advanced Features for Experienced Developers
- Why Ravioli Is My Favourite Recipe
- Different ways to handle android Gradle dependencies
- Why I Hard Code My Sizes In Flutter
- Create Custom Keyboard for your Flutter App
- How to Create Separators for Rows and Columns
- Go back to coding, engineering leader
- Bored with Poppins & Inter, Here are Some New fresh Sans-Serif For 2023
- Why ChatGPT is not taking my Programming job
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...