Mobile App Development Best Practices – 01.02
- Quickly find retain cycles in your app with this one trick
- The Coordinator Pattern: A Simple, Scalable Solution for iOS App Navigation
- iOS Developer Interview: Questions and Tasks
- How We Reduced Our iOS App Launch Time by 60%
- Swift IOS Interview Questions And Answers
- Mastering Error Handling in SwiftUI: A Guide to Presenting Errors
- Data Objects in Kotlin
- Jetpack Compose clear back stack, popUpTo/popBackStack inclusive explained
- Principles & Practice in Repository Layer
- Stampeding Elephants
- Use Pocketbase — Open Source Backend
- Automate Changelog Generation with GitLab
- Developer-first open-source Zapier alternative
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...