Analytical service Data.ai made 5 predictions about the mobile market for 2023.
How mobile will evolve next year:
- In 2023, global mobile advertising spending will reach $362 billion. This is a new record.
- Economic hurdles and privacy rules will drive mobile gaming spending down in 2022 and 2023. According to the forecast, in 2022 player spending will decrease by 5%, and in 2023 by another 3%, to $107 billion.
- In 2023, 14 apps will surpass $2 billion in earnings. 11 out of 14 are games, 7 out of 14 will earn over 3 billion.
- In “real life” apps, money from real purchases will flow into real experiences – travel, sports, activities.
- The time spent in apps will continue to grow and will exceed 6 trillion hours in 2028.
You can find more information about the forecast on the website.
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 28.09
iOS Decodable CoreData: A Proof-of-Concept for Building Offline-First iOS Apps The Future of Accessing User Location in SwiftUI Create SPM...
What is Dependency Injection
The primary goal of dependency injection is to reduce the coupling between components by removing the dependency resolution responsibility from...
Dependency Management in a Multi-Module Project – THIS Is How You Need to Do It
⭐ Learn how to make apps scale with a multi-module architecture.
Raspberry Pi 5 microcomputer unveiled
At launch, the Raspberry Pi 5 will come with several RAM options: $60 for the 4GB version and $80 for...
Cashew – Personal finances on Flutter
Cashew is a full-fledged, feature-rich application designed to empower users in managing their finances effectively. Built using Flutter – with...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.09
Swipe Actions from Scratch, Effective code reviews for Android developers, WebP exploit and more!