Diwali, the Festival of Lights, is fast approaching, with millions in India eagerly preparing for the celebrations. This auspicious occasion not only brings people together but also presents a golden opportunity for app marketers to connect with high LTV users and drive growth. With mobile becoming indispensable throughout India, it has revolutionized festive shopping, financial management, and entertainment for Indian consumers.
To truly shine this Diwali, mobile marketers must delve into the intricacies of user patterns during this period and meticulously craft their strategies accordingly. Adjust and data.ai partnered to publish Diwali decoded: India festive report 2023. It aims to be your guiding light during this festive season. It provides an in-depth analysis of Diwali trends in verticals such as shopping, fintech, and entertainment apps, essential benchmarks, and insights from data.ai. Ensure the success of your Diwali campaign by leveraging this highly tailored, strategic marketing advice from industry experts.
A glimpse of what’s inside:
- Shopping app installs during Diwali 2022 were 47% above the yearly average.
- Two weeks after the Diwali week, revenue events for fintech apps grew by 35% compared to the 2022 average.
- Entertainment app installs experienced a significant surge during Diwali, with a 25% increase compared to the yearly average.
- Session lengths for lifestyle apps were 40% higher than the average after Diwali, reaching 21.15 minutes.
- Travel app usage one week before Diwali was 16% higher than average.
- Food & drink app revenue events during Diwali week were 38% higher than the yearly average.
Download Diwali decoded: India festive report 2023 to get the data-driven insights you need to elevate your app campaign this Diwali.
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...