From August 1 to 24, Apple is hosting online classes for developers, preparing to tell us about the latest features of the App Store and answer all the burning questions. Live presentations with questions and answers are held in different time zones and in different languages.
The following topics are expected to be covered:
- Updated pricing in the App Store, including expanded global pricing, storefront pricing tools, and additional pricing tiers.
- Measuring user acquisition with App Analytics and growing your subscription business using the power of the App Store.
- Product page optimization and testing different product page elements to determine which ones resonate with users the most.
- Custom product pages to highlight specific features or content.
- Increase open rates and engagement with Game Center, how to set up in-app events.
You can find out more about the events on the website.
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...