In this video we take a look at two different ways to build your own half sheet view controller.
- Using the new UISheetPresentationController available in iOS 15.
- How to build your own.
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:55 UISheetPresentationController
- 2:30 Disable expand on scroll
- 3:15 How to start in full screen
- 3:44 How to interact with behind view controller
- 4:24 How to dismiss modally
- 5:23 Other cool stuff
- 6:41 How to build from scratch
- 11:04 Adding the background view
- 12:27 Adding the table
- 17:25 Hooking up the view controller
- 20:25 Presenting it modally
- 22:35 Wrap up
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...