- Making your SwiftData models Codable
- Introducing ObservableConverter
- Scrollable lists using Protocol-Oriented Programming and UICollectionViewCompositionalLayout
- GRDB – A toolkit for SQLite databases, with a focus on application development
- SwiftData Background Tasks
- Mastering SwiftUI’s zIndex: A Comprehensive Guide
- Swift High Performance: Dictionary Keys
- Empowering Code with High-Order Functions
- An update on Jetpack Compose Accompanist libraries
- Set Activity Screen Brightness without Permission
- A World Beyond Libraries: Cross-Library screenshot tests on Android
- Using the Gradle Version Catalog in Android projects
- Building a widget using Jetpack Glance
- Konsist – Linter for coding conventions and project architecture
- How Grab uses Graph Databases to Reduce Fraud
- Ask HN: Where do I find good code to read?
- 8 Reasons Why WhatsApp Was Able to Support 50 Billion Messages a Day With Only 32 Engineers
- (Life) Advice From The Creator of C++
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 04.10
iOS New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17 Abstract Class vs. Protocol-Oriented Approach in Swift Comparing the Performance of the...
New and Deprecated APIs in iOS 17
In this video, I would like to share with you some things that were either deprecated or added in iOS...
Promova helps people with dyslexia learn languages
The new Promova feature comes just in time for National Dyslexia Awareness Month and is available on the platform for...
Notify – A simple note application with modern MVVM, Compose and Material3
Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...