- #Preview SwiftUI Views using Macros
- Creating a Joystick Control in SwiftUI
- Scalable Navigation With Deep Links in SwiftUI
- Revamping Trendyol’s iOS App: A Modularization Success Story
- All about Silent Push Notifications. Step-by-Step Guide
- Recreating iMessage’s Sticker Peel-Off Effect
- MockResponseInterceptor: Simplifying Retrofit API Response Mocking in Android
- Dropbox rebuilt its search experience 40% faster with Jetpack Compose
- How to create a welcoming codebase
- Simplify Testing Kotlin Flows with Turbine
- Flutter — Learn the Importance of Constraints in Layout Creation
- Write unit tests and UI tests in your Kotlin Multiplatform app!
- Migration to go_router — dev’s story
Mobile App Development Trends – 20.02
From Fragile to Agile, Same App 15 Times, How to be a -10x Engineer and more!
Google is testing the use of AI in Play Store
Most of the information posted in the App Highlights section is about the app's features.
Figma Preview – Add Figma design to your Xcode Preview
Figma Preview is a Swift library designed to streamline the integration of Figma designs into your Xcode Preview. It allows...
Mobile App Development Trends – 19.02
Rock Paper Scissor, Android 15 Developer Preview, Event-Driven Architecture and more!
Apple is preparing AI tools for Xcode
Apple's goal is to release new AI features in Xcode as early as the end of this year.
Google has released the first developer preview of Android 15
The Developer Preview has everything you need to try the Android 15 features, test your apps, and give us feedback.