- Creating a custom Combine Publisher to extend UIKit
- Separate View from the ViewController in Swift
- How to Use If Case Let in Swift Without Losing Your Mind
- How to Create Custom Redacted Effects on Widgets
- Building Beautiful App Interfaces with Scaffold in Android
- Tips and Tricks for optimizing Android app performance
- 5 ways to prepare your app build for Android Studio Flamingo release
- How we reduced our Android startup time by 77%
- Drawing a Polygon on the Map in Android
- 15 Interface Animation Rules: What Does Each UX/UI Designer Must Know?
- 3 challenges that every design system faces and how we solved them using 3 different tools
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.09
Swipe Actions from Scratch, Effective code reviews for Android developers, WebP exploit and more!
SwiftUI Swipe Actions from Scratch
So let's build our own version from scratch that will thrive in any context!
WatchOS 10 Heart App Animation Using SwiftUI
In this video, I’m going to show how to create the WatchOS 10 Heart App Animation Using SwiftUI.
PartyKit implements real-time multiuser interaction for any application
"The idea is to make real-time multiplayer development available to millions of developers around the world, and the only way...
Gallery – Media Gallery app with Jetpack Compose
Gallery – Light-weight Media Gallery app for Android made with Jetpack Compose.
Moloco Mobile App Performance Marketing Global Report
Now, more than ever, marketing leaders are held accountable for tangible business outcomes and optimal return on advertising spend.