Mobile App Development Best Practices – 12.04
- Creating a custom Combine Publisher to extend UIKit
- Separate View from the ViewController in Swift
- How to Use If Case Let in Swift Without Losing Your Mind
- How to Create Custom Redacted Effects on Widgets
- Building Beautiful App Interfaces with Scaffold in Android
- Tips and Tricks for optimizing Android app performance
- 5 ways to prepare your app build for Android Studio Flamingo release
- How we reduced our Android startup time by 77%
- Drawing a Polygon on the Map in Android
- 15 Interface Animation Rules: What Does Each UX/UI Designer Must Know?
- 3 challenges that every design system faces and how we solved them using 3 different tools
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...