Learn Swift Concurrency online for FREE: Async Await, Actors, Continuations And More
In this video, we’re going to explore Swift Concurrency and some of the new capabilities we get in Swift.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 00:45 What is Swift Concurrency?
- 03:35 Async/Swift in Swift
- 19:45 Structured Concurrency
- 27:40 What are Tasks in Swift Concurrency?
- 28:52 Breaking down AsyncLet
- 33:58 Breaking down the Task Lifecycle
- 37:14 What is Task Cancellation?
- 45:59 Exploring Group Tasks
- 55:30 Unstructured Tasks
- 01:05:35 Working with Detached Tasks
- 01:13:11 Exploring Continuations
- 01:23:03 Breaking down Actors
- 01:31:38 Preventing Actor Reentrancy
- 01:42:35 Exploring Actor Isolation
- 01:48:05 What is Sendable?
- 01:49:28 What is MainActor?
- 01:51:21 Shoutouts
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 01.06
iOS Mastering Swift Foundation Formatter API Performance Trace Profiles in iOS: Debugging performance issues you can’t reproduce Navigation tools come...
Apollo could go out of business due to new Reddit API pricing
Apollo developer has spoken to Reddit on numerous occasions to discuss these pricing issues, and while he described the conversations...
Kamel – Kotlin asynchronous media loading and caching library for Compose
Kamel is an asynchronous media loading library for Compose Multiplatform. It provides a simple, customizable and efficient way to load, cache,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 31.05
iOS Presenting Content In Pages Using SwiftUI The Ultimate iOS Interview Guide: 16 Comprehensive Questions from Beginner to Senior Level...
Microsoft improves Dev Boxes and prepares for launch
The Dev Box can be used to create "workstations" in the Azure cloud on demand for a specific project, providing...
Dot Globe – Dotted Globe for Swift
A SceneKit and Metal Powered interactive globe for UIKit and SwiftUI Dot Globe Features Display an interactive 3D globe Customize...